Monday 3 November 2014

      I looked up from the tiled floor, " You see i was running to the bus, and i trippped so everything flung out of my bag."

    "You're kidding me right!" Mr. vancamp screamed "You expect me to believe that hoopla."

    "Please sir im telling the truth, i fell and all my homework went down the storm drain." I begged on my knees

    "Fine ill just print you out all new sheets."

    All of a sudden my mother came running into the classroom, "Honey, you forgot these on the counter." With my homework in her hands, I put my face into my hands.

   Mr.vancamp looks down at me, "I expect those by the end of the day please."

    "Oh?, did I miss somethings?" Mother asked

"It seems that your kid here," pointing his finger at me, "tried to pull the cover over our eyes."

"Oh really now, wait till your father hears about this one."

No comments:

Post a Comment